You know you REALLY love your dog when…
1. You can actually get a good night’s sleep curled into a ball in the upper 1/8 of your bed.
2. You check your jeans for doggie bags rather than coins when doing the laundry.
3. You no longer get freaked out when you accidentally use the beef-flavored toothpaste.
4. You know how to spell the word “walk” in six different languages.
5. You gave up wearing black and your wardrobe now resembles your dog’s fur color.
Dana Cox is the co-founder, Chief Creative Officer and editor-in-chief of Redstone Media Group, which publishes Animal Wellness Magazine, Equine Wellness Magazine, Integrative Veterinary Care Journal and Canadian Dogs Annual, and associated websites. She regularly attends veterinary conferences to stay apprised of leading edge and best practices, therapies and modalities. Dana lives in Peterborough, ON with her husband and fellow co-founder, Tim Hockley, and their family, which includes two children, a dog and a cat.